Six Apart launched Movable Type v7.1.4 as a security release that brings in a series of security fixes and improvements.
NEW AND IMPROVED FUNCTIONS
- Buttons are available in multiple-line field type of Contents Fields, the same as Entries.
- Center-Align and Right-Align buttons are available in Rich Text Editor of Content Fields.
- ContentSync Log is available.
- Improve the rebuild speed of ContentType and ContentData.
- Improve to treat plugins which have no schema version setting (Cloud only).
- Enable to clear history of ContentSync.
- "Sync all files" option is available at scheduled ContentSync.
- Send notification emails additionally to the user executing the sync process.
- Add Destination setting label.
- Enable to set SchwartzClientDeadline.
- Microsoft Edge is now supported in mt.cgi
- TheSchwartz log mode is verbose in run-periodic-tasks by default.
- Improve the notification email of ContentSync.
- Fix to sync correctly at multiple destinations in a sync setting.
SECURITY FIX AND IMPROVEMENT
- Check validation of the limit and offset value at the end point of list in Data API
- Update jQuery and a-table.js to latest
- Fix not to set any destination of redirection in password reset email
- Dashboard now works if Blogs exist where parent_id is NULL irregularly.
- smart_quotes modifier now works in DynamicPublishing mode.
- encode_json modifier now works correctly in DynamicPublishing mode.
- Update Data::ObjectDriver to 0.18
- Fix to rebuild Yearly ContentType archives correctly when un-publishing a published ContentData.
- Fix not to remove Yearly ContentType archives when removing a ContentData.
- Fix width and height filter of Asset in Batch Edit.
- Fix member of Entries and Pages editable in Batch Edit.
- Fix not to disable some plugins after upgrade.
- Fix error at no query to mt-search.cgi
- Fix not to ignore some irregular files in ContentSync.
- Fix to sync files published after scheduled sync correctly.
- Fix not to publish date-based archives without Entry.
- Fix to import member and role of group correctly when importing a website.
- Fix to remove ContentType and CategorySet in some cases.
- Fix dashboard error when existing ContentData related ContentType is removed.
- Fix MTContentField Tag correctly.
- Update DataAPI SDK to v4.1
Give it a try from:
- username: demo
- password: testthis