Six Apart announced v6.5.2 as a security release that brings in a series of security fixes and improvements.
NEW AND IMPROVED FUNCTIONS
- ContentSync Log is available. (Cloud, Advanced)
- Improve to treat plugins which have no schema version setting (Cloud).
- Enable to clear history of ContentSync. (Cloud, Advanced)
- "Sync all files" option is available at scheduled ContentSync. (Cloud, Advanced)
- Send notification emails additionally to the user executing the sync process. (Cloud, Advanced)
- Add Destination setting label. (Cloud, Advanced)
- Enable to set SchwartzClientDeadline.
- Microsoft Edge is now supported in mt.cgi
- TheSchwartz log mode is verbose in run-periodic-tasks by default.
- Improve the notification email of ContentSync. (Cloud, Advanced)
CONTENT SYNC (MOVABLE TYPE ADVANCED)
- Fix to sync correctly at multiple destinations in a sync setting.
SECURITY FIX AND IMPROVEMENT
- Check validation of the limit and offset value at the end point of list in Data API
- Update jQuery and a-table.js to latest
- Fix not to set any destination of redirection in password reset email
- smart_quotes modifier now works in DynamicPublishing mode.
- encode_json modifier now works correctly in DynamicPublishing mode.
- Update Data::ObjectDriver to 0.18
Go ahead and give it a try:
- username: demo
- password: testthis