It's a pleasure to announce that on February the 22nd, 2017, Six Apart launched movable type v6.3.3.
What's new in this release is that the user of double-byte characters in passwords for users is prohibited along with a number of resolved issues covering websites and blogs, entries and pages, the smartphone option (usability improvement) and dynamic publishing.
Here we go with the whole release notes:
- Now prohibit use of double-byte characters in password for user. (#114313, #114216)
Websites and Blogs
- Show the Creative Commons license log now works when settings has been changed to enable. (#114356)
Entries and Pages
- New user password is not asked for when importing entries using LDAP authentication and ExternalUserManagement is enabled. (#114051)
- Body field height increased automatically when entering any text. (#114175)
- Adding new block tag now works when a plugin adds a block tag using addconditionaltag function. (#114302)
- MTMultiBlog using mode=”context” now outputs content that belongs to all websites and blogs specified by includeblogs / excludeblogs. (#114360)
Please go ahead and try this version from:
- username: demo
- password: testthis