You might already know that the movable type admin is responsive.
That allows you to manage your movable type driven website easily also from your mobile device, be it a mobile phone or a tablet.
On July the 28th, 2015, Six Apart decided to further improve its admin interface for iOS and launched a movable type app called "Movable Type for iOS".
This application is available in the iTunes App Store.
It allows you to easily manage your content. From now on you could easily create, edit or remove articles wherever you are and at any time right from your iOS device.
If necessary, you could save your articles as draft, right from your smartphone.
Six Apart mentioned the following characteristics:
- Made with Movable Type Data API v2.
- Preview your content - You can see the preview for mobile view and desktop view in a single operation.
- Simple HTML text editor - HTML input support.
- Also, supports editing Custom Fields.
- Add, edit and delete entries and web pages.
- Set categories and folders.
- Offline editing and saving.
- Upload photos.
- Movable Type 6.1.2 or higher.
- iOS Version 8.0 or higher on the iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. (Not optimized for the iPad.)
To learn more about the „Movable Type for iOS" application, please go to: