I'm pleased to announce that I've made this bug fix release available for evaluation at:The root of the cause was a regex bug in Perl 5.8.x which was fixed in 5.10.0To support 5.8.x with MT5.1, we changed the category filter of "Manage Entries" to an input filed instead of a pull-down menu. We would like to improve the usability in MT 5.1.1 (case 106204 ).
Within less than 48 hours from releasing v5.1 RC3, the wonderful SAKK team launches v5.1 RC4 which addresses a bug reported by a movable type v5.x user in the forum one week ago.
Nick and I tried to help the movable type user that signaled the issue and after debating a bit what the issue was, JunKaneko joined the conversation, reproduced the issue, opened a bug ticket and passed it to the QA team.
The conclusion was:
TrackBack URL: https://www.movabletypedemo.org/admin/mt/mt-tb.cgi/111